Cape May NJ Directions
The Bayberry Inn is located in the heart of Cape May on Perry Street, one block from the Washington Street Mall and two blocks from the beach.
To find us from the end of the Garden State Parkway, go over the bridge to Cape May and continue on Lafayette Street until the end. You will see Colliers Liquor Store and a parking lot at the end of which is Jackson Street. Turn right. At the traffic light turn left onto Perry Street. We are the second house on the left. Pull into the driveway.
Bayberry Inn Policies
- Rates range from $109 in the quiet season to $359 in the high season.
- Rate applies to one or two persons per night. Additional person charge $50.00.
- A deposit equal to the rate of accommodation for one night, or 50% of the charge if two or more nights, is required to secure a reservation.
- Rates subject to change.
- Major credit cards accepted.
- Children over 12 are welcome.
- We are smoke and pet free.
- Smoking only on the front veranda
- Check-in between 3-9 pm
- Check-out 11 am
Bayberry Inn Cancellation Policy
Deposits will be refunded less a $25.00 fee up to 2 weeks before the date reserved. 13 days or less before the reservation, deposits are non-refundable. 48 hours or less, the full amount will be charged. There is a 50%, non-refundable deposit for groups.
We reserve the right to treat a partial cancellation as a cancellation for the entire stay. There are no refunds on early departures.